Our Dance Studio is on the campus of Cornerstone Church at
4905 E. La Palma Avenue in Anaheim, California.
We currently have three dance studios with ballet barrés, dance flooring and mirrors. We additionally have several classrooms for music and voice lessons. We also have a full size theater on campus for our recitals and programs.
Our goal is inspire a love of dance, worship and creativity. We like to do this in a professional way that also teaches students discipline and respect of others and self.
- All dancers must comply with the dress code for their class.
- Dancers must be on time to all classes.
- No food, gum or drink (except water) allowed in the classroom.
- No talking during class so that everyone can focus and hear the instructor. Questions are encouraged!
- Respect instructors, other students and parents in the studio with your words & actions.
- Please respect all church property. Treat it with care and clean up after yourself.
- Do not sit or hang on the barrés.
- Parents are not permitted to sit in the classroom unless instructor has approved. Parents may watch from outside the studio. This aids our dancers in staying focused.
- While in class students must stay standing & watch their fellow dancers while they wait their turn.
- While not in class, all students must be modestly dressed. Please put pants or a skirt, & a top over your class attire.
- To refrain from distractions we ask that parents and guests do not come into the studio or interrupt in any way while classes are in session.
- Children may not be left unattended or allowed to run freely through facilities before, during or after classes.
- Children must be accompanied to and from class by an adult.